Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sucked. Still Sucks. =(

Owhkay... i'm finally here...
I have a lot to update BUT thanks to my sucky internet connection...
It has just ruined my mood to do so... =(
owh... correction... not MY internet connection...
Its more like MY NEIGHBOUR'S internet connection...
my own WAS DOWN and IS STILL DOWN!!!
its the second time in a month it happened... *groans*
you know.. life without internet is so....... uhm.... depressing?? LOL.. XD
i'm keeping my fingers crossed that we can solve the stupid problem as soon as possible...
cause right now... no one knows what's wrong with it...
and that's what that's making me so frustrated...
anyway... signing off... i just need to rant...
and update a little... =p

-1 Ling-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...i hope ur internet connection will be fine soon! chill chill...take it this way, maybe God wants you to temporarily focus more on your studies, wahaha :p

斌世无双 said...

eh.. y mine so fast geh.. haha.. sai meng!!
nanana bubu..

anian said...

LoL!!!!

Chern L =D said...

u share the connection with ur neighbour ?!

彦霓::yen-nee said...

Ooo.. Kesiannya 1 Ling. I und de, cos I have this kind of problem also. (not now :D)

Having maxis broadband already cukup "gao lak" some more I stay high up at 27th floor, haha...

If I wanna on line, I either pray hard that my study table area has good connection or I bring my laptop and modem, switching places in the room, macam orang buat feng shui, haha...

Don't =( lah, must =) de, ok? *angkuku*

haha~~

-1 Ling- said...

Ber: think in this way to make myself feel better la har...

kp: if one day ur internet cant use... i'm going 2 LOL right in ur face... XD

anian: mean. XD

Liz: no... i curi my neighbour's one...

yen nee: haha... i hope this doesnt happen again... =)