Wednesday, March 31, 2010

31032010. 1927.

1. Words- They mean a lot to me.. So.. if you don't mean it.. Don't say it.. I might just take it too seriously when I shouldn't have. Don't make me empty promises.

2. I have high expectations. On myself and on people that I care for. Too high that I get crushed when you or me, myself don't meet it. I'm still in the process of learning to not expect that much.

3. I am fragile. Even when I think I am growing to be stronger, tougher.. I am still fragile.. I'm still the same old wanling that cries when she gets hurt.

4. When I say I care, it also means that you mean a lot to me. I don't expect you to be there for me all the time.. But at least.. don't just walk away from me. I don't like to be left hanging.

5. I'm just a girl.. that is foolish enough to believe in fairy tales, happy endings and beautiful words even though I've been let down again and again. I need to be reminded.. that reality is harsh.

* If you think that i'm damn emo right now.. Yes. I am.. Sorry.. But allow me to vent. *

-1 Ling-

9 comments:

DaVIdnG said...

hmmm... still in time to get two scoops of baskin robbin to cheer yourself up.. :P

彦霓::yen-nee said...

*hugss...*

fion said...

*hugs*
I should have better words to say than this but then again I don't know what you're going through so.. stay strong girl! =3

Darrell KTL said...

jia you! :)

-1 Ling- said...

thankew peeps.. i'm ok.. =) even if i'm not.. i'll be soon.. i jz need a lil time.. =)

♥ Bea said...

I'll let to give whoever that person is,a good bashing for making you emo...

*clenches fists*

RAWRRR!

-1 Ling- said...

hahaha. chill bernie.. chill.. =) its my problem.. dun worry.. i'm ok.. =)

♥ Bea said...

*like to give

Just realized that i made a typo error there *paiseh*

Anonymous said...

live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173