Something random that i would like to pen down before i let it pass again. =)
I was waiting for the lifts at Vista and there's this Caucasian guy who's.. I think at my father's age.. walked into the lobby with luggages and all.
When the lift doors opened and the people inside stepped out..
I waited for him to get in first..
But instead.. He smiled and gestured for me to go first..
I thought: Caucasians are different. xp
So I smiled politely and said thank you,
stepping into the lift first with him following behind..
Dragging his luggages into the lift..
"Can you press 15 for me please.. thank you.."
Again, I smiled and said welcome.
We started chatting.. with him asking me: "So how are you today?"
"I'm good." I replied, smiling.
*Instantly.. I thought of you. How you used to always ask me 'how are you?'.. and to come think of it.. now that you don't ask me that often anymore.. i'm missing it.. haha..*
So the conversation went on with him asking me how's studies.
"I'm doing ok.. coping.. "
"That's the most important thing.. Trying to cope even when things get hard.. " he said with an encouraging smile..
I would love to continue the conversation.. but the lift doors opened at my floor. I have to say goodbye.. =)
"I'll see you around.."
"Ok.. Have a nice day.."
I thought that was a nice and friendly encounter.. Isn't it? =)
A stranger he is. But that managed to make me smile and brightened my day.
***
On another note, I got this a few days ago. It came all the way from Australia..
Thankew Bernie. =)
Come Monday and it's the start of a challenging week. Good luck, wanling!! =)
And now for the time being.. Back to reading guidelines. XD
Till then.
-1 Ling-
No comments:
Post a Comment