Saturday, July 12, 2008

Falling..

I FELL...
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???
AT THIS SORT OF TIME!!!!
i'm pissed... Damn pissed... I hate myself...
I do...
All the performances that i dream to be in...
all the costumes that i wanted to wear... Everything is GONE!!!
I hate myself...

but thank you...
Kean Ping for coming when i called for help... for accompanying me to the clinic... and all the lame jokes...
Chi Lun for driving me there... for accompanying... and helping me with the dressing...
Joni... for being there... and calling me an elephant...
Ai Xin... Siok Yean... Kuan Yin... Khai Xhuen... Cecilia... Tracy... Kah Loong... Kian Ti... Andrew... Mogan... Janning... Elyn... Elaine... Jasmine... Grace... Pang Tsen... : )
And everyone else who lend a helping hand...
and showed their concern...
There're a lot of them whom i duno their names...
but thank you
At the clinic...

My wound... on my knee...

1 day after the incident...

-1 Ling-

No comments: