I don't know what this kind of feeling is...
Disappointment i call it...
I expected something too much out of nothing...
And when the truth slaps me in my face...
Here I am feeling down and perhaps a bit hurt...
It seems the feelings of yesterdays has slowly returns...
-1 Ling-
2 comments:
Ppl always say you wouldnt grow up without falling down...
At least u wun fall again next time before the performance.. haha..
babe..i totally understand how u feel, what you're going thru, and the meaning behind every single word in here. i myself felt that way before and your words expressed it well. one thing i learnt in life is not to expect anything from anyone. no matter how close you are with them. always give, always love, without expecting anything back. relationships tend to come together with expectations. and with expectations, we get hurt and disappointed. again and again over the same lil thing that happened/did not happen. so yea, screw all expectations, and just give.. =) it's not easy but it's not impossible either. =) stay strong k babe! =) if anything i'm always here! =) huggies! =)
Post a Comment