Sunday, March 15, 2009

W.O.R.D.S.

"It's only words... And words are all I have..."
15032009 0302
-1 Ling-

12 comments:

斌世无双 said...

apa apa itu?

DaVIdnG said...

number lar.. not words.. hehehe.... da vinci code huh..

彦霓::yen-nee said...

I know I know! =P
15032009 0302 = 15th March 2009 3.02am

Wahaha~~~

Am I right, 1 Ling? XD

-1 Ling- said...

kp: words... bring ppl 2gtr... tear ppl apart... ironic huh? ; )

David: da vinci ur head la... its jz the date n time... =.=

yen nee: bingo.. =)

andrewL said...

emo-nya...
hamster koh, dont emo la

DaVIdnG said...

emoing again.. hmm....this time who said the wrong thing again?

Anonymous said...

lol..
just write some numbers can fetch so many comments dy..
not bad le..haha

-1 Ling- said...

giraffe lum: noooo... no emo.... =.=

man: nobody said the wrong thing... n i've xplained 2 u...

Chi Lun: yeah wei... i was thinking bout that oso... 1st thing i sign in hotmail 2day... i ord hv 2 comments waiting for me... farnie how these ppl like 2 comment on short posts and not my loooooonng ones... they're making me sound like one pathetic emo hamster... XD

斌世无双 said...

bring ppl 2gtr... tear ppl apart... ironic huh? ; )

apa maksud? lu chim lo

Anonymous said...

ur emoness is contagious. >_<

-1 Ling- said...

kp: lu kena infection dari david kah? dah jadi tortoise kah? =p

mr.anonymous: contagious kah? who did i transmit it to?? XD

Anonymous said...

oo..beegees