cause thing is.. there's nothing interesting that's happening in my life... =.=
unless you consider lectures and the usual routine as interesting...
no wait. i think even lectures are more boring than previous semesters... =(
anyway.. i think.. i am getting lazier... the fact that there's no more class tests is actually bringing the lazy me out more and more...
I haven't even started revising my lectures...
Besides that, everything else is pretty much the same i guess...
That aside, i was searching for songs from musicals yesterday night..
i was supposed to start doing my PBL but apparently.. the lazy side of me took over and with the song "I'd do anything" from Oilver! stuck in my head... i started searching for that clip from the movie.. Some lyrics to share..
"I'll do anything.. For you dear anything..
For you mean everything to me...
I know thatI'll go anywhere...
For your smile, anywhere..
For your smile, ev'rywhere ... I'd see..."
And then... it led me to "Getting to know you" from The King and I.. One of my favourites when i was a kid.. =)
"Getting to know you.. Getting to know all about you...
Getting to like you.. Getting to hope you like me...
Getting to know you... Putting it my way... But nicely...
You are precisely... My cup of tea... "
Haha.. you should check out the full lyrics... =)
And that led me to.. "A spoonful of sugar" from Mary Poppins...
which i like these words...
"In ev'ry job that must be done... There is an element of fun...
You find the fun and snap! The job's a game!"
....
"A Spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down...
The medicine go down... The medicine go down...
Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down...
In a most delightful way"
And then there's " I could've danced all night" from My Fair Lady...
Haha.. it brought back lotsa memories... of how dad used to record these on video tapes... yeah.. the old, black, one piece, box like video tape... for me to watch again and again when i was little... all these.. and it seems the songs... never fade from my memory... =) i don't know how many of you actually share the same fond memories of these musicals.. but i guess those who know all these... would smile to themselves when they hear the songs playing... now i wish i was a kid again... haha... get real! anyway.. going for lectures soon.. signing off... =D
-1 Ling-
3 comments:
love those!!!
=]
hehe i watched some of those musicals when i was young too! :)
i like the mary poppins one.
Post a Comment