I don't really like crowded and noisy places.
So.. this year.. new year's eve was spent with some friends.. having a simple dinner together.
And a gathering at wei ping's place just to kill time until 2330. LOL.
There were lame jokes. All sorts of crap. Funny and silly games.
At 11.30. We walked to the park and saw lots of cars by the roadside.
I thought there was some function going on at the stadium. But NO.
I think all the cars were parked there cause people are at the top of the hill at the park..
waiting for the fireworks. I really didn't expect such a crowd to be there.
The fireworks were seen bursting at the skyline at 12 sharp.
I stood looking at those balls of red. orange. yellow and green with the occasional gaze towards my phone to read the texts that i was receiving. Banyak.
And i thought of you.
Then. that was it. habis. We lingered around a little longer.
Took a few photos and walked back to vista.
Earlier on in the evening, I told smugface I wanna have cheese naan at 12 to welcome the new year. LOL. and I did!!
ok. I didn't. I had roti cheese instead. And it wasn't at 12 sharp. XD
But still. It was my first meal in 2010 and it was good. I was a happy girl after that. XD
Sounds boring? Not at all. It's not something big or glamorous but it was certainly something i enjoyed. =) In fact. i think it was the simplicity of it all that i like.
Even supper at a mamak stall with a few close friends and a nice chat would have been something nice to welcome the new year. =)

The flower that fell from the tree right in front of me at the park.
And i put it in my hair. =D
Happy 2010 peeps!
Yup. That was how i spent my new year.
I wonder how did you spend yours? =)
-1 Ling-
3 comments:
what happened in MSN 02/02/10, 2.53PM:
joNi - 蔡政芳 ❤ says:
nice post
~ 1 Ling ~ says:
comment
lol
joNi - 蔡政芳 ❤ says:
i ticked the "nice" box
~ 1 Ling ~ says:
yyyyeerrrrr
~ 1 Ling ~ says:
so diff 2 press comment n type nice post meh?
joNi - 蔡政芳 ❤ says:
hahahhaa
OKOK i will drop comments
~ 1 Ling ~ says:
YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY
SO HERe in PIECES AND PUZZLES OF ME :
because i adore you so much, here i am dropping a comment . NICE POST! i love it =)
just so sweet.
Can I tick lame? haha
I am dropping comment here too not because I adore you but wanna gain my vote for lame king.
Vote me vote me vote me
hahahahha
brinjal. NI ZHEN DE HEN LAME LOOOO. =.=
Post a Comment