Lots of people call me a bookworm or a nerd cause of my love to read.Haha. Sadly only the love for reading fictions and nothing that is factual.
Somehow. Words give me room to imagine and to feel.
I always prefer reading a book to watching a movie. It's just different. Haha. I know a lot of people just cannot understand that.
Call me freaky.. but words always have a big impact on me and yes.. I'm sensitive to words.
So what have I been reading lately.
The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks and Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult.
The Last Song is another typical Sparks' novel but owh well. I'm wan ling and wan ling loves stories like this. XD Not really my favourite one from Sparks. There're others that moved me more. This one's just ok. Anyway, the movie is coming out in July. I would really love to see if the rendition of the movie fits what is described in the book and if Miley carried the character of Ronnie well enough. And to see if the passion and love that were so nicely described by words can be found in the movie. Still reading Change of Heart and i'm finding it very interesting. 'Would you agree for the heart of your husband's and child's murderer to be transplanted into your only child left?' hmm. What say you?
Haha. Random. I haven't started working on the post that David wants me to. On the way la har, on the way. XD
-1 Ling-
6 comments:
hmm... too free to post in your own blog but no time for b107.. no good no good..
David is haunting Wan Ling everywhere lol.
Not a fan of sparks. :p. But jodi picoult i like. =)
lol... i am haunting lots of ppl..hahaha...
gosh, i wanted to buy that book! Change of heart. But on 'budget'... haha
台湾真爱旅舍 , 台湾真爱旅舍 , 台湾真爱旅舍 , 台湾真爱旅舍 , 台湾真爱旅舍 , 台湾真爱旅舍 , 台湾真爱旅舍 , 台湾真爱旅舍 , 台湾真爱旅舍 , 台湾真爱旅舍
Post a Comment