I'm home. =) not home in Penang but in Vista.It has been 30 days in Taiwan. Not too long. Not too short either.
It's just nice. As I'm starting to miss the things and people I care for in Malaysia.. It's time to come home. And it was long enough for us to bond with our fellow seniors in Taiwan. This will be a pleasant memory. I'm sure. =)
30 days. There's so much to blog about. But I just don't know where to start.
The others have been constantly keeping a diary throughout this 30 days.
But me being me only managed to keep it for like a week plus. =.=
30 days. It made me realize a lot of things. About the people around me. About a different culture. About how to deal with things. And most of all.. about myself. Changed my perspective towards quite a lot of things and people I guess. Made me understand myself more too. I'm not what I think I am.. Sometimes.
30 days. We didn't manage to cover the whole Taiwan, mostly cause we're working in the hospital for the first 3 weeks. But it was also that 3 weeks that got us bonded to our fellow seniors. Playing badminton with them. Having dinner together. Having them bring us around Hualien. Talking to them and understanding their culture and having them understand ours. And being pampered by them. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, dear seniors.
30 days. It showed me that my family is still the one that I will turn to. Mum sent me emails everyday. And when I have internet connection I chat everyday on MSN with her and dad. And there're friends whom I miss dearly, whom I felt like sharing everything with. You know who you are. Hugs. =)
Hahaha. Realized that I didn't mention about Taiwan at all. XD
Maybe next time. =)
-1 Ling-
2 comments:
as loso as ever.. :P
share more about ur experience in taiwan.. hehe.. would like 2 read it..
Post a Comment