If life's a piece of painting,
I want to be a painter,
Splashing vibrant colours onto my peice of canvas.
If life's a pot of soup,
I want to be a cook,
Adding exotic spices to make my own special recipe.
If life's a piece of music,
I want to be a ballerina,
Dancing and twirling to the melody of life.
If life's an orchard,
I want to be a farmer,
Sowing the seeds and harvesting the fruits of love.
If life's a circus,
I want to be a clown,
Bringing smiles and laughter to the people around me.
If life's heaven,
I want to be an angel,
Touching the hearts and souls of others.
If life's now,
I want to be wan ling,
living my life to the fullest. : )
-1 Ling-
7 comments:
If life's a peice of music?
Hmm...peice,is that a new word? LOLX.
Eh faster do your tag! Neh neh neh bu bu...ur often online so late at night,macam free sangat,SO DO THE TAG LARH! :D D D
nice!
y always randomness geh
if i am not in IMU now,
i would be in somewhere else,
living life to the fullest..
but if i am in somewhere else,
i would be the future garbage collector,
collecting rubbish for Prof Tracy..
there are many IFs in this life,
no matter what it is, enjoy life, make a life...
ber: hana.. edited dee la... i dun wan 2 do can ar??? =.=
m-y: thnx : )
kp: cuz its rili a random one... lol.. this was actually written during dr er's lecture... ;p
man: FUYOH... not bad not bad.. but then true.. enjoy life.. make a life... :D
yerrrrr ><
Post a Comment