Friday, October 24, 2008

Snippets of my STUDY break... =.=

Note the title... STUDY in caps... : ( I should be studying... *GIANT SIGH*

Breakfast... Coffee is something inevitable... ;p

I realised... all my stationeries are blue...

Following mum to the market...

LOL... market scene...

I spilt coffee... stains on my notes... =.=

Orchid... from gramp's rooftop balcony... I haven't been up there for a while... until mum asked me to pluck serai for cooking today...

Gramp's favourite... She said they're versatile plants...

The old swing at the balcony... It has been there even before i was born...

Coffeeshop... at the old town of BM...

Those from BM... any idea where is this? ; )

Taken from the overhead bridge which leads to town... The BM railway station...

My desk... DUH... =.=

I got bored with viruses...

So... i tried out the different effects which my phone camera can produce...

LOL.. My collection of stickers... :p Found them nicely tucked in my drawers while rummaging through them...

Some souvenir i got when i attended my junior's camp... those are chinese knots tied on bamboo...

Cranes which i made during raya holidays...
ok... back to my notes... so much to cover...
p/s: joni... gia do chak wa... =.=
-1 Ling-

1 comment:

ζ–ŒδΈ–ζ— εŒ said...

those from bm... nampaknya imu hanya saya...
haha