Friday, April 17, 2009

Ice-cream. XD

I just have the sudden craving for ICE-CREAMS
even though i had quite a lot of them during the weekends.
rite. studying always make me crave for random stuffs. =.=
so... can i have some ice-cream... pleaaaassseeeee?
those people who said i can't at facebook,
I DON'T CARE... i'm getting ice cream FIRST THING TOMMORROW!!
owhkay. maybe not first thing. second thing? after breakfast? =D
now that i've finished ranting,
back to studying and dreaming of ice-creams.

=p
-1 Ling-

3 comments:

彦霓::yen-nee said...

the first day i came back home, my parents brought me to an ice-cream lounge. It was there since 22 years ago.

my bro and sis went there when they were very young and they said that I had been there too, but I was too young to remember.

Ice-creams there are fantastic! Someday I gonna bring you there if you are in Ipoh! =)

jia you oh!

斌世无双 said...

lao sai ling

-1 Ling- said...

yen nee: hahaha.. owhkay... i shall wait for u 2 bring me 2 d ice cream parlour then... =D all d bez 2 u too...

kp: lao sai ping!! now kena ibs dee... ibs ping la!! =p