
After i came back from Langkawi, I paid my two close friends a visit cause i wont be seeing them in Penang this sem break. They brought me around PJ, feeding me with GOOD FOOD. XD So... Thank you CS and LX for being good hosts and for everything else. The picture above was taken when Lx fetched me to the Lrt station before he went to uni. =)
I came back to Penang and was given THIS for my 21st birthday.. =)
And today.. I went hiking with my parents... taking a trail that i don't normally take.. tougher than the tokun trail.. but... i guess i need the exercise... XD and it has been a long time since the last time i actually hiked with mum and dad... =)On another note, i have been wanting to blog about my trip to Langkawi.. But i'm not done with editting the pictures yet... =( will post them up when they're done.. =) So.. till then.. happy holidays people.. =D
-1 Ling-
1 comment:
finally not emo post
Post a Comment