Had a one day Hospital Visit to HUKM for my Cancer Chemotherapy Module on Wednesday..
Was at the oncology ward for the morning..
The lab partner and I were lucky enough to be given the chance to participate in the grand ward round.. =)
We saw several patients and one told us this when we interviewed her..
" 患上癌症就要勇敢地去接受它。面对它。解决它。然后放下它。"
That is something my mum always tells me when I'm down..
when I face challenges.. when I'm in trouble..
Honestly, I can't help but miss her. =)
* You. Putting myself in your shoes.. Seeing through your eyes..
I understand how you feel.. *
Work has been piling up lately.. and there are times when i feel like i need a break..
Hmm.. That will come soon.. And i'm looking forward to it.. =)
Till then.
Something to share. =)

-1 Ling-
2 comments:
Burden is only a burden when it is not let down. Trouble is only a trouble when you keep troubling it.
"Accept it, face it, solve it, and let go."
I like this quote. =)
this is the 1st time i hv a positive comment from u. haha.
anyway.. that's my mum's favourite quote. =)
Post a Comment