
Orientation ended officially after the Grand Finale last Saturday...
Yes... it was a tiring week... having to juggle lectures... practice... labs... and games...
Lack of sleep... Yawning and dreaming in lectures... But it was all worth it... : )
I have to say that this orientation wasn't perfect... and it was a little bit off whatever i was expecting it to be...
BUT... it was still a blast to me...
I myself had a great deal of fun...
don't know bout the juniors though... they look sort of tired and bored... : (
First day...
It was just a briefing and showing the juniors the video... I have to say that the video is COOL... XD Good job to the actors and actresses, the director and the editors... : )
Second day... Games... Detective games...which is actually me... hehe~
I was a station master that day...
yelling at the top of my voice to make sure that everyone can hear me...
giving instructions and making people cheer...
owh... by the way... my station is the DOUBLE CHIMP RACE... : )
I hope the juniors enjoyed it...
this time my station is called... THE UNDERWEAR RELAY...
which the name implies... the juniors were asked to put on a pair of boxers...
two person in one boxers and make their way to the finishing line... XD
Again... I hope that everyone enjoyed it...
even the OO's... hope you all enjoyed the race.. : )
David got the juniors to make me pose like that to get his signature for signature hunt...
Fourth day... Variety night...
Juniors were asked to dress up according to the theme given to each group and dance to a song given with their costumes on... And... surprise peeps!!! I did a japanese fan dance with 3 other girls... yeah... i fell and hurt my knee... but i still get to do the dance afterall...and i had so much fun... dressing up in kimono... understanding the japanese culture here and there as explained by venus... But... i didn't get to do cheerleading... But it was great... the cheerleaders did a great job... : )
Me in a kimono... more like yukata... : )
The japanese dance dancers.. : )
Fifth day... Orientation Outing...
Finally... I got a taste of GREEN TEA FRAPPUCINO...
I've been craving for it like forever...
The committees had dinner together at nando's... So we joined them...
and then... joni and I joined khai xhuen's group at the taxi stand to queue for taxi...
Unfortunately... the same stupid thing that happened 2 weeks ago happened again... and we were again stranded... : (
my second time stranded at mid valley near midnight... GREAT...
but it was fun in a way... we ran to the ktm station for fearing we might miss the last train... 6 seniors and 1 junior... hahaz~
GREEN TEA FRAPPUCINO... XD
Dinner at Nando's with all the committees... : )
It was all performances...
The Oriental Dancers... : )
My hair got straighthened... * winks *b107
The Orientation T-shirt...
Dinner after the Grand Finale... : )
Throughout this orientation i have to say that i have somehow or other got closer to some of my batchmates... Be it OOs or Committees... and i'm happy we did... : )
And to some of you... I'm glad that we were given the opportunity to work together too... : )
All the suppers... outings... and practices... they were cool...
All in all... Orientation 2008... Rule or Be Ruled... is something i will definitely remember for a long time... : )
-1 Ling-
3 comments:
GOt buli junior mou??
Not bad...
wei shang: MOU LA!!!
kc: thnx 4 dropping by... : )
Post a Comment